My Alice and Wonderland Tea Party Table & Room Decor for our Trunk or Treat

by - October 27, 2018






As you know I've been called to be in the Young Women's presidency just a few weeks ago and I was told just last week that the Young Women has to design a room(s) for this years Trunk or Treat. We don't have that many girls in Young Women and a few of them don't attend Mutual, so the struggle the YW president had on her shoulders was pretty heavy. So I wanted to help out whatever she needed to get done. She didn't know how she was going to put together the Tea party and non of the girls who did show up to Church seem like they didn't care about it. And thats when I volunteer to be incharged of the Tea party and the room it will be in. I went to mutual just this week to see what is needed to get done...which is a lot. So I took it into my own hands and put whatever I had at home and bought a few things to make this Tea party room mystical and spontaneous. I set up the night before our event so that I can help out with any other decorations in the other room that our Young Women will be creating. The first part of the our 3 room Wonderland, starts with the mushroom forest (which the YW president was in charged of the decorations), then you enter into my Tea Party room and end off with the last room(one of the advisors was in charge of), which was decorated into the Red Queens garden. Everyone did a fantastic job and we stood out. Everyone enjoyed our decorations and I had many compliments about my 5 day quick put together decorations. I thank my mom for always inspiring me to be creative with what you have or can afford. And it sure paid off.



Thanks to the Birrell Sister for the Stuffed animals!

Red Queen Garden


The Entry way


Mushroom Forest
Southgate Ward Young Women
Me and my table set up

Getting decorations ready during Young Women's activity


You May Also Like

0 Comments