Influenster " Back to Basic" Voxbox

by - October 03, 2018

Today was a fantastic day to received a vox box from influenster. It's their Back to Basic box where you get the simple essentials for going back to school. It's been awhile since I got a box from them, well its due to my busy schedule and not being able to test products, but I'm glad to enjoy testing these goodies out. In the box I got 2 Dove dry spray deodorant, one for gals and one for guys. One travel size spray bottle with hair sunflower seed oil. A face cream from Simple to hydrate dry skin. Dried pineapple chips, Sunny D orange drink and a Pencil cushion. By fay I tried everything so far all within 24hr, and I like them all. No complaints or issues. It's just right for my sometimes low budget mood and something easy to use on the daily. My husband was happy that for once he got to try something from my many boxes of products I get to test out. Go to your nearest grocery story to pick up these cool items. Oh and non of it had any allergic reaction on my skin. Okay have a splendid day everyone!

You May Also Like

0 Comments