Elder Iohani Wolfgramm Email #6

by - October 12, 2018

Kumusta po kayo mga tao? 

         This week has been great , half of the district that I am in are all leaving to the Philippines this Monday, so Ill miss them for sure! But then I should be getting my flight plans for the 22nd of October! so exciting times. lol, I didn't get to sing in conference, but I let someone borrow my suit for general conference, so if you watch the re runs you'll see it! #mysuitisworldwidefamous

But oh how Ive felt like I've been here for months!!!! haha you are literally working here 24/7! But I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything... and for the longest time I thought Missionaries were these perfect 18-25 year old.... WRONG! , Each and every single one of us needs the Gospel in our lives just as much as the people we teach... I have come closer to God and Jesus Christ just by preparing lessons with asking kasama(My companion) Araw-araw, ( each day) well, I Love each and every single one of you who is reading, Just know that no matter what you've done, Our Father in Heaven loves you and his son Jesus Christ too, they want to bless you so bad!

Ingat po! Mahal Kita (See ya, Love you) 













Elder Doughnuts from Auntie Jay

You May Also Like

0 Comments