Fun time at Dave and Busters with my family!

by - October 10, 2018





Have you heard of Dave and Busters? I didn't know about this place until my husband had a work party 2 weeks ago. I know, I know. You're probably thinking, "really Jay, you never heard of Dave and Buster? It's been around for awhile. Were you living under a rock or something?" Um to answer that question...no I don't live under a rock also I've been too busy dealing with life to even care to know about Dave and Busters! Ok, so how I finally heard about this place, it was through my husband Mika. He had a work party at Dave and Busters located in Downtown Salt Lake and he had a blast. I joined him that same day and I so much fun. Soon we called up our family and told them about how much fun it is and that they should join us on a Wednesday since the games are half off and they have good deals on their food. So it's Wednesday and a few family members who live pretty close to us, join in on the fun. My brother Henry, myself, Mika, Mika's sister Tiare and her husband Ila meet up at Dave and Buster to enjoy playing games and earning some cool prize. We ate at their restaurant and load up our cards with chips to begin our adventures. Since there are so many games to play, I really like playing this one coin machine that is addicting. Okay its not that addicting but when you play it, you just want to see the end results. So how to win from it, you swipe your card thats loaded with chips, adjust the lever to where you want the coin to land, press the drop button and hope that it lands to hit the other coins or cards to push it off the edge to win more tokens or special cards. Each big coin is worth 25 tickets. The specialty cards are worth 100 tickets but if you collect the sets its either 2500 tickets or 5000 tickets. By me describing it does not sound fun or appealing. But when you are playing it, you WANT to get the cards and chips to earn big points. So I got my brother Henry and sister in law Tiare hooked on that game. We were playing that game for a good 2 1/2 hours. It may seem like a waste but when you are focus and want to get the prize, oh and plus the games are half off. So that makes the game last longer. You just have to play through it and have fun. By the end of the night, Tiare end up with 3500 tickets, Mika had 4300 tickets, Henry had 5000 tickets and I earned 8500 tickets. Yup I had the most, well it's because I had accumulated 4000 prior so it added up back to my card. This place it fun for date night, family night or if you just want to have fun by yourself. Whatever you like, Dave and Busters is a really fun place to go and visit. Now we have a new family fun place to go to every Wednesday!


So focused!! lol
Concentrating to get that prize!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments