Story time with Aunty Tisina in the D.I

by - October 20, 2018

 



I went to the D.I to find a few things for my youth halloween decorations and an older women stopped me and asked if I was Polynesian. Little did she know that I was her nephew's wife. Aunty Tisina is one of those ladies who is spiritual and kind but unusual to many. So when she wanted to chit chat in the D.I., I went along with it. I totally forgot that Mika was waiting in the car for me. Once Aunty Tisina realized who I was, she wanted to share with me what she felt prompted to share the moment she saw me from afar. This part I didn't record but I will write what I could remember. 

Aunty Tisina mentioned that she had a vision of her late father, Iohani Otto Wolfgramm a few months ago. In this vision, he visited her and was eager to tell her that she needs to prepare more water and food. He expressed to her that he doesn't have much time and that she needs to pay attention to his words. "Tell the family to prepare more water. You don't have enough water!" She told him that she will do as he asked. He then took her to the sky to have a arial view of the Salt Lake Valley and it was on fire and flooding waters everywhere. She noticed a white snake covering parts of the valley. When she describe the white snake, she noticed that it wasn't really a big snake but a bunch of men of all ages in white and in groups that formed into a snake like shape around the Salt Lake valleys. These men were helping those who were hurt and giving them Priesthood blessings. She was amazed at the things they were doing to assist in those in need. Then her vision closed and then received another one a few days later. In this vision that Aunty Tisina had, she was walking up the grand stair case of the Salt Lake Temple and noticed a man cleaning the steps on the top of the stairs. His back was facing her, so she couldn't tell who it was. When she got closer to the man, she noticed it was her father, Iohani. She called out to him and he turned around to her and there was tears in his eyes. Tisina asked her father why he was crying. He then got up from cleaning the floor and told her that he received sad news from the Lord. She asked him what was the sad news. He expressed to her that the Lord told her that only 65 members of his posterity will make it to the Celestial Kingdom. When she heard what the news was, even she began to cry. She went to hug him and they embraced one another then suddenly her visioned ended. She also shared many other thoughts and I got that recorded. It is raw and I'm going to leave it that way. Please excuse my voice, I sound so cringy. lol

Talk about what a cool but sad vision. To me I believe everyone has the opportunity to have wonderful spiritual experiences and I wont disregard anything. I am optimistic about it. So I would kindly listen because sometimes people need a good listening ear from someone who don't mind it. And thats what I did. I appreciate anytime with family regardless if people don't like them or if I don't have any issues with them. Listening to her stories, kept me humble and patient. Not many elderly people get to speak their thoughts to others and I want to be like the Lord and have compassion towards anyone who needs to be heard. Thank you Lord for blessing me with the compassion and patience towards others. I will post a link of a video of our conversation in the D.I.

You May Also Like

0 Comments