Elder Iohani Wolfgramm Email #3 (From Mika to Iohani and Iohani's reply)

by - October 01, 2018

(Sent on September 28,2018)
Watsup Nephew its your uncle Mika!! 
I hope u got the package we sent u! Please let me know if you need anything at all!! Don't feel shamed to ask cuz me and Jay will get it for u! You are on the lords errand and the least we can do is help you in any way we can! I love u very much Nephew and I'm very proud of you for making the decision to serve the lord! For real don't hesitate to ask! Take care and be safe! Ofa Atu! 

(Iohani's reply on October 1, 2018)
Hey Uncle Mika, 
Thanks so Much for that Package Ofa Atu! It totally answered my prayer. Thanks again, anyways hows it going so far with school and stuff in Utah? and hey I appreciate the love and offer, I actually did run out of something. If its okay, whenever you guys are free, I ran out of Men's body wash, and mint gum lol  they don't sell it here at the MTC. ... Thanks so much I know its a big favor but I sware that's it haha no more faka hella! lol other than that I am doing great out here, and yeah let me know how the Wolf clan is going in Utah every PDay Uncle Mika! haha( PS I met this guy who had a bunch of Rubik's cubes and I was all like, yo my uncle taught me how to solve that! ha 

You May Also Like

0 Comments