Day 6 Every moment is precious

by - September 09, 2017


Last Hike day with my Dad and its pretty exciting and cool. Mika and Henry joined in on the Hike since Nita had to work today. Today's hike will be at Stewart Falls at Sundance. It's a gorgeous Falls and hike. About 3.7 miles round trip and its worth every moment of it. Its not easy but a bit moderate to hike for anyone. We took our time going up since its pretty popular on the weekend, so there were so many people hiking the trail. The day was over cast and there were a few times where the sun came out. My Dad and I went all the way to the bottom of the falls and Mika & Henry stayed up at the peak of the trail. They were close to the 2 tier of the falls. A wonderful day with my family and we ate lunch at Dairy queens near nita, since its our hiking eating spot for the past few days. We were going to the gun range but it was too late and everyone was tired, so we went back to nita's place, order pizza and watched a few movies and the news since its the last night dad will be here in Utah. Not a happy moment for me since I've been missing my Dad for so long. I made sure to spend as much time with Dad and capture every moment on camera. We went to Best Buy a few times to get a few things for me and dad. He got a new Go Pro 5 session for his trips and I'm excited to edit the videos we took today. This day I've been dreading since he arrived her on Monday. Time went by so fast, specially when you're having fun. I'm thankful for theses moments with my family and I pray that I can have more of these later in the near future.

You May Also Like

0 Comments