Wheeler Farm walk with Mika!

by - September 17, 2017

Everyone needs that moment in their life to just take a nice walk at the park and enjoy nature. I know I did enjoy walking around wheeler farms in Murray, Utah. Lots of animals, farm lands, homes and areas to walk and have a nice picnic with family and friends. Mika and I wanted to get out of the house and chill at the park. Playing Pokemon Go and seeing the different parts of the farm. Let's just say it was a beauty cool day. The Sky was filled with cute fluffy clouds and the sunset was colorful as ever. You don't have to have all the money in the world to enjoy the outdoors or spending time with loved ones. I'm grateful for my life and the moments I have with many awesome people like my family! Have a wonderful Sabbath everyone!

You May Also Like

0 Comments