You can't go wrong with too much fun with Family!

by - September 07, 2017


When Dad is here we can not spend some time without going to the Gun Range. This time my sister Juanita gets to have the chance to shoot a gun. It was a cool experience to see her try it out but it was more funny when she got scared when my Dad shot the 50 Cal gun. It shook her to the core. My sister may be the type of woman who looks hard care but she's a big scary cat. It took her a few times to tried to shoot the gun because she was so nervous that the after shock will hit her hard. But she finally shot the 9mm beretta and she was awesome. Her aggression started to come out right when she ran out of bullets. It was quite funny. After I had to show her how to shoot the gun cause my dad wanted her to see how I held it, then she went and after all that Dad shot his 50 cal. we hung out at the Gunner Range store just checking out what other cool things they had at the store. I had a fun time at the gun range and I can't wait to shoot a gun again.
Now it's about that time to get dinner and Dad felt like cooking. So he made his Spanish style soups for my sister and I to try. It was so yummy. Every time he makes soups, he would use the regular can soup and chop some mix vegetables, fry it and mix it in the soup and bomb theres a meal. My mom and dad always knew how to make their own style of meals for us and its always yummy. A good night for a good meal. Okay gotta go and enjoy my time with my family! Good Night!







You May Also Like

0 Comments