Black Rifle Coffee Company

by - September 06, 2017


Since my dad is visiting me and my siblings here in Utah, he already had a few plans he wanted to do before all the other fun things begin. So today we went to Black Rifle Coffee Company in Salt Lake City, UT.  My dad loves their YouTube channel and what they stand for. USA made coffee and military supporters. Half of their profits goes to supporting Military troops and rifle companies in the US. The coolest thing when we went to this place was the moment my dad meet with one of the CEO Owners and main YouTuber for BRCC. My dad brought some Hawaiian chocolates and Hawaiian coffee for them to enjoy. It was nice to see my dad smile as he talked with Evan Hafer about the Military and their YouTube channel. So Evan gave my dad his personal email if my dad is ever back in Utah to hit him up and he will hook my dad up with anything since he's a big supports of Military Veterans. This was a nice experience and memory that me and my dad will cherish for a long time.

Black Rifle Coffee Company YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnhTGM083kfLSNfRSmQjAzg

Website:
https://www.blackriflecoffee.com










You May Also Like

0 Comments