Day 7 Last Day with Dad

by - September 10, 2017


I really hate goodbyes and this is that moment where I have to say it to someone who means the world and beyond for...my Dad. It's been a great week and I couldn't ask for anything else but to spend every moment with him. I love my husband and my siblings. But they live closer to me than my Dad, so of course my love is more deeper and meaningful for my parent. Every time Dad visit and than leaves makes me miss him more just like the feelings I feel when mom passed away. I know there will be moments where I will see him again but its still a hard thing for me to experience. I'm very grateful for my Dad and everything he does for me and my family. He works hard to support himself, us, his other kids and grandkids. A man who is an angel and guardian to me. I love you dad and I will miss you even more cause I just do! Safe travel back to Hawaii and may God forever bless & protect you. Until we meet again!

You May Also Like

0 Comments