Happy 34th Birthday Mika!

by - September 22, 2017


Every year has always been a new adventure when it comes to my husband. About 3 years ago, Mika and i started watching a HBO TV series called Game of Thrones. It's an interesting show that had a  bunch of raunchy parts that I didn't cared to watch it any further. The stories was awesome but I couldn't watch some of those scenes and plus we stopped paying for cable. So we eventually stopped watching it. Last year we wanted to get back into it and I just surpass the annoying scenes and enjoyed watching the show. Now its 2017 and its September 22, what better way to recognized my husbands birthday by decorating our living room area with the Game of Thrones theme. It turned out really cool but I wished that I was here to see Mika's reaction but I was at Comic Con. Oh well I always seen his reaction and its always the same but I like watching him do it anyways. lol Here are a few photos and videos of Mika's Game of Thrones theme decor.
Happy birthday Mika, I hope you like it!

You May Also Like

0 Comments