Sister Nadira Tupuola Email #6

by - September 18, 2017


Hello! Happy Monday! 

This week is transfer week! Where missionaries get reassigned to new areas! I was informed that I will stay in Spring Creek for another 6 weeks. I am happy to stay because I love the people here haha. 

It is getting really cold here. According to the members in my ward, Spring Creek faces the worst winters in all of the country. They told me to prepare for a long cold winter. Just last week we were in the triple digits. And this week it's been at freezing point. haha so like what the heck lol its only September! 
 Im not a fan of the weather here...mostly because we spend most of the time outside. I thought it would be like Utah but it's surprisingly very different! Im not used to it. haha Im either dying of heat of freezing cold. 

 But I guess it doesn't matter how the weather is...It won't stop me from going out and preaching the gospel!  

Well this week was fun...we got chased by a Rottweiler which was really scary. haha Luckily we got away safely lol there have been a lot of dog attacks here smh. But it's okay cuz we have pepper spray and the Lord.

This week we taught a Native American family who recently moved here from a Indian reservation in New Mexico. They are really nice! They are not members. We taught them the Plan of Salvation and invited them to read the Book of Mormon..they invited us over for dinner tomorrow! We hope to teach them more and get them baptized! Prayers for the Hana family!!! 

Doctrine and Covenants 10:5 I really love this scripture! so go look it up hah

Love Sister T



You May Also Like

0 Comments