MTN OPS in Utah

by - September 06, 2017


I was never really into weight loss programs and that type of hype. Why? Because majority of the time its not even worth spending the money for it. Major energy and than the biggest crash after using the products. So my dad, being the typical military and nature lover that he is saw this company based in SLC, UT had a weight loss program that works well and they have really good results from their users all around the nation. With that being said, my dad bought it to try out how well their program is. And within the past few months, he has lost about 40 pounds which helped him way more than other products he has used before. Since he tested and review their products, he bought me my own set so that I can lose the weight for our next year trip to Rockin R Ranch here in Antimony, UT. This company also are big into Hunting and hunting equipments especially the Bows & Arrows. We actually went to their main office in North Salt Lake City to drop off some Hawaiian goodies and also hoping to see the main owners. My dad is a big fan of their products and YouTube channel. The main guys weren't there but we were able to get free MTN OPS hats. The staff are nice and friendly. If you ever try their products or meet their team, you will not be disappointed because they are the coolest peeps. The only product I've try so far is ENDURO, which is my version of energy CRACK! That stuff works like a charm without making you feel like crap after. Natural feeling and boy it gave me energy I thought I never had. WOW! Thats all I can say about that. I'm very excited to try their weight loss product and see the result.

MTN OPS YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyKIQJcpya6GNndaweeigkQ

Websites: https://mtnops.com

You May Also Like

0 Comments