Day 2 Spending time with Dad

by - September 05, 2017


Even though I had to work at Google Fiber today, but that didn't stop the fact that my Dad is here and every moment with him is precious. So he made breakfast this morning and it was yummy. You can't go wrong eating fried eggs, bacon and toast before you go to work. My Dad is awesome and I'm glad to have him in my life. Nita headed to her first job and dad took me to work. We took the same route that I usually use to get the free parking just 2 blocks away from work. My dad would always scout out the area and use landmarks to remember where he is or had been. As he walked with me to work, we were planning things to do for the rest of the week, which is my favorite part of spending time with my dad. He wanted to walk around downtown provo while I work. My dad likes to make an adventure where ever he is. So on my lunch break he came back from walking to the Provo City Center Mall and we enjoyed a good Mexican restaurant near my work and talked about our day. We got the special of the day which is 2 Cholito tacos beans and rice. I went back to work and did my best to get my work done and assisted with anyone who needed help. It was a good day at work and also my last day at Google Fiber. My friends I made at work were sad that I was leaving but I know its not the end. The Lord will guide me to a good job to help me and my family out but to also see my new friends again. I'm no too worried. My dad came just in time to pick me up since he went to do more shopping near my sisters place. We walked back to the car and he showed me his shopping that he got for me, nita and henry. Tons of MRE's and things for our 72hr kits, a sleeping cot and drinks for the next few nights that he will be staying here. We arrived back at my sisters apartment and unload the shopping to prepare for dinner. Since my dad loves to cook, I usually watch and observe what he does so that in the near future I could make the same thing. He made some bar-b-q ribs and pork sandwiches. It was so yummy and delicious. After a good dinner, we hanged out at my sisters place and talked stories with my dad until the we went to the movies with Henry and Mika. We watched Dark Tower and it was pretty good for a sci-fi action movie. It was a fun little family movie night. Pretty much we just enjoyed our time we have with Dad. I know I do. Well tomorrow is another adventure, until then, Good night!





You May Also Like

0 Comments