Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #34

by - September 03, 2017

Well I hope everyone is having a good start to their week! Alright so this past week I was in Guam for our monthly Mission Leadership Council (MLC) and that was good learned some good things that now I've got to share with all the missionaries here on Yap! But yeah its been good I enjoyed that. Plus I met some family on Guam and she is actually serving as a Senior Couple Missionary she's from Tonga and her name is Sister McCormick (Because she married a palangi) but her maiden name is Itaehau (Sorry I don't know the spelling but pronounced like "Eat duh I how") So yup now I call her Auntie haha! But anyways I met some cool people at MLC and everything is going good! With my area we have got those two investigators I talked about a couple times Denianne and Lawrence who are doing super good and we hope to see them baptized soon! But alright thats it from me this week much love and enjoy the pics!! OFA ATU!

Carry on, 
Elder Wolfgramm 










You May Also Like

0 Comments