He's finally here! Day 1 Dad's Utah visit 2017

by - September 04, 2017


My daddy is here and I'm so excited to see him after 3 years. Life always takes us away from being with family or sometimes its just distance. So much has happened in my life that it made me miss him so much more. Mom is in heaven and dad lives by himself in Hawaii, so not being able to see them breaks my heart everyday. When I saw him today I was so happy and excited, but ended up crying like a baby. I couldn't help it, my emotions got the best of me! Well I wasn't the only one who was surprised to see my dad and got emotional. My brother Henry was very surprised to see my dad that his emotions got to him too. Let's just say that us twins felt the same way just seeing my Dad for the first time in years. It's a blessing to have this moment come into my life at this time. Thank you Lord for sending my daddy here to me safely. Now the time of making fun memories has begun. I'm a happy camper right now!

You May Also Like

0 Comments