Bacon Spinach Spaghetti for Dinner

by - January 21, 2023


Trying my best to make something good can be a bit frustrating. I know it shouldn't but in the back of my mind I think that I need to make something to eat for me and Mika. Tonight as I was uploading more videos into my Dropbox, the thought of utilizing the spinach in the refrigerator for a meal. Then I began to think about the spaghetti noodles in my storage and how I should make a spaghetti dish. So I combined both the spinach and the spaghetti and came up with tonight's dinner. There is a specific name for this dish but I can't think of what it is. But it will eventually come to me later. How I prepared this dish was by first  boiling a pot of water for the noodles, once the water is boiled cook the noodles until done. Next I would get a deep pan ready to cook the remaining of the ingredients. Cut a few pieces of bacon into slices to be fried. Preheat the stove with the deep pan to medium high heat to fry the bacon until it is cooked with ton of bacon juice remaining. Take the bacon out onto a side dish for later. Lower the head to medium with the grease and add 1 tablespoon of minced onions and 1 tablespoon of minced garlic. Add chopped bell peppers and fry it until tender. Add 1 can of diced tomatoes and spices of your choice (I used Garlic salt, black pepper, smoked parica, garlic powder, adobo seasoning, and italian seasoning).Make sure that you taste your sauce that it is favorable to your liken. If you need to add a little more salt or seasoning, do it at that time to avoid over seasoning it at the end. Let it simmer for 5 minutes then add 1 cup of heavy cream and cooked bacon. Stir and cook for 5 min. Add 1 1/2 bags of 5 oz spinach. Let it cook until spinach is soft and tender. Next add in your cooked noodles into the sauce mixture. Turn down the heat to low and add parmesan and mozzarella cheese until your sauce and spaghetti has thicken. Once it has thicken, turn the heat off and it is now ready to be served. I hope that you try and make this dish for yourself or family. All it takes is trial and error in cooking to know what works and what doesn't. Happy Cooking everyone! 
 




You May Also Like

0 Comments