Temple Night was fantastic!

by - January 27, 2023

 

 
Today's Temple shift was wonderful and uplifting. Mika and I had to go in a bit early since he needs to have the Officiator training for next month. So as Mika went to his instructional training, I went to do some Initiatories and I felt the Holy Spirit during that session. The names of the sister that I did their Ordinances were all from the United Kingdom. My heart was filled with great joy because it felt as I was doing the work of the Lord for my ancestors. Once I was done with that session, I went into my shift spiritually content and ready to roll! Even though I was a bit tired, but that didn't stop me from doing my duties with love and compassion. Once this shift is over, Mika and I will head over to our combined ward dance at the stake center in West Jordan. Anyways, I hope and pray that you all are having a blessed day.


You May Also Like

0 Comments