Temple nite and dinner with Mika and his Mom

by - January 26, 2023


Mika and I woke up late for our appointment at the Temple with his mom. But I thank the Lord and the power of prayer. Both myself and Midka prayed personally to God and he heard our prayer by intervening spiritually to touch the heart of Vake to wait patiently for us to arrive. And she did felt that prompting to not go I to the session prior to our arrival. The Holy spirit and the angels of God to make our session smooth sailing and to bless Vake to be at peace.

After our session, we went to village inn to eat and picked up an Aloha shirt for Mika to use for our ward party tomorrow night. He is borrowing from his dad's closet.

We also stopped at Walmart to get some pre-made sub sandwiches for part of the refreshments for the dance. Mika got it all prep and we are good to go. Anyways, I got to get some sleep since Mika has to train tomorrow for next week officiating for 2 months at the Temple. I'm still editing videos but I'm gonna take a break to get some rest. I'll be chatting with yall later. Goodnight!




Vake and I got the French toast combo that came with eggs and a choice of meat (she got sausages and I got bacon)




Mika's Chicken bacon burger with fries



Mika showing his mom how to use the  LDS Gospel Library to audio listen or read the scriptures, watch General Conference and read the Come Follow Me weekly lessons.

You May Also Like

0 Comments