It must be a sign...

by - January 14, 2023

 



Mika and I had to take our car in to get the oil changed and tire rotated, so we dropped it off at Pep Boys. Since we were out and about, Mika wanted to check out Burlington's across the street for some Timberland boots. As we were browsing around in the store, I came across Disney's Chineses New Year Minnie ears. I usually don't see Disney things at Burlington's but to me I thought it was a sign of what is to come. Meaning that our 2024 Disney trip is meant to happen. The time that we will be going to California is at the ending of January, like we went the same time 3 years ago and it will be the Lunar Chinese New Year celebration at Disneyland. What a coincidence. Which is why I bought the ears and put it away with the rest of my Disney ears for next year. This makes me excited for our family trip. Later on today, Mika paid off the Disney tickets for all 18 of us, that way everyone who is going will pay their portion throughout this year. That was very kind of Mika to do. Now it is feeling more real than before. I am excited and will work hard to have a fantastic time with the Tupuola family again!

You May Also Like

0 Comments