Come Follow Me New Testament: week 1 & 2

by - January 02, 2023




This week's Come Follow Me lesson is in Matthew 1 and Luke 1. I also recap on last week's lesson about how we need to develop our own testimony and learning of the scriptures and Jesus Christ gospel. Also this coming Sunday, I am usually in charge of teaching the Young Women class for the 11-13 year old girls. Mondays are usually Family Home Evenings, but Mika and I don't really do it, so I use this day and time for Sunday school preparations. 

In my Instagram post a yesterday, I made a promise to honor and live in God throughout this year. Making time for the Lord is crucial for my eternal salvation. To live, learn and teach of Christ will be a benefit that I can't ignore. It's through His glory, forgiveness, mercy and compassion upon me, that I was able to get through life. As much as I want so much in this world, I have to truly need to change my perspective of material things and focus on what matters most, which are things of the spiritual aspects of life. I am still trying to do my best daily and I can't do it without the Lord. 

May we all strive to do what's right and good in our life, that God will provide the blessings that we need. Study, pounder, pray and live closely with God and his gospel. I know he will bless us tremendously. Have a safe and peaceful day!









You May Also Like

0 Comments