Chicken Quesadilla for dinner and Cookie Brownie for dessert

by - January 20, 2023

 






Another day just chilling but also trying to upload 2 Terabyte worth of photos and videos I had collected throughout the years. There were more of these files that I wanted to make videos out of but the hard drive was corrupted and I couldn't get it fixed. So this time I'm trying to save whatever I can. Since I've been doing that, I had to stay up and fix, refind and edit many things in order for me to trash what I don't need. With that being said, my schedule of time it off, so making any meals during the waking hours, got me messed up. Meaning I don't feel like cooking. In all honesty, I don't really like cooking because I hate cleaning up afterwards. Mika usually don't help out so I have to do it. But tonight, I muster up the strength to clean up 1 day worth of dishes and make dinner. Nothing new to make, so I use what I have to strength to make which was quesadilla. But this time I got some canned chicken added some salsa verde into it, fried the tortilla, added cheese with the chicken in the tortilla and cook it until it's done. Boom there was my meal for the night. While I was figuring out what to make a bit earlier, I have noticed that I had chocolate chip cookie dough and brownie mix. Perfect, I will put this package of ingredient together and make a big dessert. I was surprise that it turned out good. Usually when I make any dessert, it don't taste good. Let's just say that I still need help in making anything good. But I am glad that some of the things I make taste alright. Anyways, everything that I made so far tonight especially went well and Mika liked it. Now I'm content and about to start again the organizing and uploading more files to my dropbox. Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, I hope you are having a wonderful and pleasant day. Talk to you all soon.

You May Also Like

0 Comments