A good start of the New Year

by - January 01, 2023




As always, it started off good and that a great thing. Why? Because when you start things off good, it usually mean that everything else will be good this year. Mika and I just chilled at home, freshly showered and dressed. I made some Holiday Crack to compliment the bubbly 🍾 (Martineli). And we both expressed our love for one another and share our appreciation on our journey this past year I to the new year. It was simple and romantic (which it's been awhile since we did anything romantically interesting 🤣). Every year has it upside and downs but we pulled through it. I am grateful for the learning experiences of my life with Mika. Never a dull moment. I hope the God will help and bless us through another year with lots of happiness and peace.

My mom would always tell us before the start of the New Year to have a clean home, clean mind, clean life and it will give you peace of mind and a relaxing vibe. So I try every end of the year to have a clean home, do something nice or kind to others, say my I love yous to my loved ones, keep things in good spirits with family, friends and neighbors. Also to avoid drama so it won't linger into the new year. I've been doing ok for the past 10 years, so I guess I did fine. But I know that I can do better everyday. 

May you all take good care of yourself and don't go on in life without fixing the wrongs, forgive your enemies, find peace, live a good life, and strive to be better and do better daily. On a spiritual note, repent, be one in Christ and pray for safety, protection from evil and live a healthy life with God in it. This will bring joy to you, even through the tough times. I love you and God bless! 

Happy New Year my friends in Christ!

You May Also Like

0 Comments