Pork roast with buttered potatoes Dinner and Cherry tarts for Dessert

by - January 01, 2023


Today's meal is a slow cooked crock pot Pork roast. I slow cooked it around 5am so that it would be done when we finish church after 1pm. The potatoes I cooked when it was the last hour of the roast cooking. But since church was canceled, it gave me time to make sure the potatoes was cooked well and prep for the cherry dessert. With the roast all I did was seasoned it with garlic power, onion powder, mix spices, salt and pepper. I added 1 stick of butter with 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and 1/2 cup of water. Let that slow cook for 8 hours. With the cherry tart, I baked the sugar cookies in a small 12-piece cupcake pan for 14 minutes. Let it cool. The filling, I mix 1 package of cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of vanilla, 1/2 cup of heavy cream, 3 tablespoon of condensed milk, and 1 cup of Powder sugar. Put the mixture in a filling bag or zip lock bag and cut the corners to fill the cookies. Once you fill the cookies, add the cherries  as the topping. Chill for 10 minutes and serve. 
I hope you get to try the recipes out for yourself  and enjoy it. Have a good day & happy eating!







You May Also Like

0 Comments