Making Blogging and Spiritual Studies a New Priority this year

by - January 03, 2023

 


I want to start off this year in the right state of mind. It's obvious that I have been blogging for over 2 decade and there is nothing new about it. But for me I want to really make documenting the good, the bad and the funny for this year. I'm going to be turning 40 years at the end of the year and so I want to make the best of my last year of being in my 30's. By doing that I'm going to try and post something everyday until I turn 40 and see how things have come along throughout this calendar year. It's going to be a interesting and challenging task. To balance home, work, church and family, I am going to strive to be spiritually involved and also upload videos on my YouTube channel. Let's just say  I have thousands of hours of video that I wanted to edit but got busy or sometimes just lazy. This will be part of my goal for my social side. My other goals for this year will be as I mentioned before, to be spiritually strong in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to also live a healthier physical life. To truly find the balance I need. If everything else goes well I may want to be more happier and confident in all that I do. Hopefully it goes well, if not at least I tried my best and still be positive about it all. May you all find something to strive to do or be better at this year. I know I'm going to have a lot of things going for me and I am excited to see how it goes. Good luck and God bless!

You May Also Like

0 Comments